Can You Turn Your Dreams into Your Lifestyle?
Of course you can! And that’s what this blog is all about. It’s meant to be inspiring. There are stories about discovering new lands, starting a new business, living sustainably etc.
Welcome to Tucan Dream…a place where dreams turn into lifestyles. Join us as we pursue our own dreams including building a retirement home in Costa Rica, and practicing more sustainable green living. Read about financially savvy practices that’ll help you lead the life you dream about.
- Costa Rica Itinerary: Day 11 Montezuma Costa RicaCarmona to Montezuma Costa Rica Today was Day 11 of our Costa Rica adventure and we explored the hills above Carmona and then traveled further down the Nicoya, Peninsula to Montezuma, Costa Rica. Here’s a recap of our day.
- A Conversation with a Solo World TravelerToday I have the pleasure of sharing with you an interview with Mary Derouard, a solo world traveler who at the age of 55 when many of us would be settling for a trip to someplace warm and spending time with family, started traveling the world solo. She’s now been to 70 countries and visited 7 continents, and is still exploring new destinations around the world.
- Invest in Our PlanetApril is Earth Month, and Earth Day is April 22nd. The theme for the 2023 Earth Day is “Invest in Our Planet”. As a sustainable FIRE blogger, I couldn’t resist writing a post about investing in our planet.
- How to Stop Being Broke: Change Your Money MindsetHow to Stop Being Broke? Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck, and having nothing to show for it? You have a good-paying job but still, it’s a financial squeeze to get through the month and make ends meet. You want to stop being broke but don’t know where to start. More than likely. it’s your money mindset that’s keeping you broke. Before you can change your money mindset you need to know what exactly it is.
- Costa Rica Itinerary -Day 10 Manuel Antonio to Carmona DistrictAfter having relaxed and enjoyed Manuel Antonio for almost two days, on the 10th morning of our Costa Rica exploratory trip we were ready to continue our journey. Today we would be heading to Carmona on the Nicoya Peninsula. Chances are you’ve never heard of Carmona. It’s situated on the east side of the Nicoya Peninsula above the Gulf of Nicoya. Carmona District as it’s officially known is listed as having a population of about 2700, which I’m sure has grown significantly in the last few years.