Can You Turn Your Dreams into Your Lifestyle?
Of course you can! And that’s what this blog is all about. It’s meant to be inspiring. There are stories about discovering new lands, starting a new business, living sustainably etc.
Welcome to Tucan Dream…a place where dreams turn into lifestyles. Join us as we pursue our own dreams including building a retirement home in Costa Rica, and practicing more sustainable green living. Read about financially savvy practices that’ll help you lead the life you dream about.
- Living On A SailboatHave you ever wondered what it would be like to live on a sailboat? Not just take a trip but actually call your sailboat home? We are lucky to have Jill Bockenstette creater of the blog moneyformangos.com , share with us her and her husband Scott’s recent experiences of selling all to pursue life living on a sailboat.
- Recycling Is It Sustainable?Recycling is it Sustainable? Most of us want to do our part towards being sustainable. We’re happy to chuck empty plastic bottles in the recycle bin and sort out other recyclables such as paper and glass. But is this effective? Is recycling a sustainable waste solution or do we have wool pulled over our eyes? In this post, I discuss what recycling does and doesn’t accomplish, how to be an eco-friendly consumer, and how to be a better recycler.
- Healthcare Options For Early RetireesWhat’s holding you back from retiring? For many people who have lived a life of FIRE and saved for an early retirement, it’s the uncertainty about healthcare options for early retirees. These 40, 50, or even 60-year-old want-to-be retirees know it’ll be a while before they’ll be eligible for Medicare.
- Costa Rica Itinerary Day 12: Montezuma Beach RideThere are memories that stay with you for a lifetime and Montezuma beach ride and day in Montezuma was one of them.
- Say No to Plastic, Create a Plastic-Free BathroomIn honor of Plastic Free July, I and fellow bloggers joined together to bring you this post on how to pursue a plastic-free bathroom. Take a minute, go to your bathroom, and look around. How much plastic do you see? Even worse how much single-use plastic do you see? More than likely your eyes will fall on plastic toothbrushes, plastic shampoo bottles, make-up in plastic tubes, plastic razors, etc. We surround ourselves each morning with plastic everywhere. Let’s see how we can do better. It’s really not hard and together, we can make the world a better place (and our bathroom too!)